From：Serve (Xiamen) New Energy Co., Ltd. Release time：2019-04-28
Overview：ballasted solar racking manufacturers installation precautions
ballasted solar racking manufacturers installation precautions
1. Lifting equipment needs to meet the safety operation specifications of lifting equipment:
1. The operator has a safety work permit.
2. Lifting equipment needs to be in use.
3. Configure monitoring and command personnel.
4. It is strictly forbidden for personnel to stay and stack valuables.
5. Work check the warning line within the scope of hanging objects and slings.
2, on-site construction tools can be arranged and placed in accordance with the regulations, not placed at random.
3, personnel are strictly prohibited to take the weight up and down the escalator, whether it is a ladder or inclined ladder, both hands must hold the hand.
4. Select qualified scaffolding. The construction of scaffolding must be carried out according to the plan.
5, do the necessary seasonal defense measures, such as high temperature, rain and snow and other weather changes.
6. The transport components need to avoid damage to the mounting surface.
7. It is not necessary to participate in the construction if the physical condition is not ideal, or if there is a bad state such as drinking.
8. Pay attention to the site environment during installation and after installation to avoid affecting other facilities.
9. Construction work needs to be safely protected. Safety helmets and work permits are necessary. In addition, the actions should be within the set channels as much as possible. There is a license for entering the production and installation area. If you want to learn more about ballasted solar mounting,you can contact us.